Japanese Cast Iron Teapot Kettle with Stainless Steel Infuser Strainer Plum Blossom 30 Ounce (900ml)
- CAST IRON BREWING: Cast Iron is Popular to Evenly Absorbs Heat. The Gradual and Even Heating from The Cast Iron Infuses the Greatest Amount of Flavour from The Tea Leaves into The Water.
- MASTERFUL DESIGN: In Addition to Its Excellent Heat Retention, It Includes a Stainless-Steel Infuser for Loose or Bagged Tea That Ensures It Will Not Alter or Detract from The Taste of Your Brew.
- BEAUTIFUL AESTHETIC: Cast Iron Teapot is As Much Decoration, Centrepiece and Conversation Starter as it is a Superior Brewing Device.
- USE AND CARE: To Clean, Use Only Clean Water. Not Use Any Dish Washing Detergent. Do Not Leave Tea or Water in The Pot for Longer Than an Hour, And Dry Thoroughly After Each Use. Not Dishwasher Safe.
- GIFT: Great Gift for Dad, Friends, Family, Wedding and Tea Lovers. Exquisite Design Perfect for Tea Lovers.
The use of iron pot boiled water containing divalent iron ions, so there will be spring water effect, which can effectively enhance the taste, very suitable for brewing all kinds of tea.
Not only can boil, also can continue to heat, the functional scope is wider, can be specially used to flush scented tea and fruit Tea, black tea, used to cook a variety of teas is also a good choice, because through the cast iron pot of boiling, can effectively remove the smell of tea, improve taste.
Improve Water Quality: make the water more soft, sweet, which can also improve the taste of tea.
Good Health: iron teapot in the heating process will continue to release Fe2, easy to be absorbed by the body, you can supplement the body needs, so as to effectively prevent anaemia.
- Colour: Black
- Material: cast iron
- Capacity: 900ml
- Size about: 17*17cm