Smart Home Security Camera 360-degree Wi-Fi Panoramic Security Camera 1080p Full HD Wireless Fisheye
- This Camera only support 2.4G Wi-Fi, doesn’t support 5G Router. If check if it is available for your Home Router.
- But you still can use it on AP Mode (Mobile APP Mode) without router.
- This camera has to connect the power when you use it. Cause there is not built-in rechargeable battery supply in the camera.
- This camera doesn’t support special character in your Wi-Fi password or Wi-Fi name, please change it and re-connect.
- Following conditions please reset the camera:
- A) change the Wi-Fi name or password;
- B) replace the router;
- C) change the user
- If you have entered the Wi-Fi password and no voice prompt, please ensure the DHCP of the router is ON.
How to connect to WIFI? (AP mode)
What is AP Mode?
- AP Mode normally used for monitoring nearby environment such as: Next Room/Baby Room/From Inside Door to Outside Door. Because it has wireless distance limited just like your mobile phone Hotspot Wi-Fi provides signal to the camera
- Firstly, Scan the QR code to download the APP, and open it.
- Press the reset button once to turn on AP mode.
- Connect the AP WIFI in mobile network setting (Device ID start with MV)
- Click ‘Add Manually’ on APP (the Device ID is on the bottom of the camera)
- then Press Add to list. ok, this is AP mode, it can work without router.
- Press the Settings–Network–Station, here you can set your WIFI name and password.
- Connect your WIFI in mobile network setting, Now, your camera connected to your WIFI Succeed.
How to connect to WIFI? (Router mode)
- Press the reset button once, to turn on Router mode.
- Make sure Your Smartphone have connected your Wi-Fi already!
- Plug in your camera into a power outlet that is close to your router.
- Click the Smart-Link configuration on the app.
- Enter the correct Wi-Fi use