Wavlink AC1300 USB 3.0 Mini Wi-Fi Adapter 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wireless Network Card
Wavlink Brings Technology to Life:
- The AC1300 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter WL-WN688A2 allows you to connect a desktop computer or laptop to a dual band wireless network at speed up to 400Mbps over 2.4GHz or 867Mbps over 5GHz.
- It provides you with the flexibility to select between 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to suit different applications you are running.
- For bandwidth-intensive applications like high definition HD video streaming and multiplayer gaming, the 5GHz band is more favourable.
- For simple tasks like emailing or web browsing, the traditional 2.4GHz band is good enough.
Ultra-fast 3.0 Port
- 0 Port delivers 10 times faster transmission rate than USB2.0 and also compatible with USB2.0, which is ideal for online HD video streaming, large file transfers, downloading and other speed-intensive applications.
- After pressing WPS button 6s in the Adapter and 1s in the Router (different routers may have different times), you’ll connect the network without passwords.
- The one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button allows users to easily secure a wireless home network.
- With the advanced WPA/WPA2 encryption created by the Wi-Fi Alliance, it promotes interoperability and security for WLAN, which efficiently protects uses’ wireless environment.
Create a Hotspot with the SoftAP Feature:
- Whenever only one wired Internet connection is available, you can activate the SoftAP function of the WN688U3 after installing the bundled utility software.
- As a result, you’ll create a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices, which is useful for places where only one cable for Internet is available, and many people have to use the Internet.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10~70°C
- Standard protocol: 802.11ac/802.11a/b/g/n
- Port: USB3.0
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
What’s in the package?
1x AC1300 Wireless USB 3.0 Adapter
1x Drivers CD
1x Quick Installation Guide
1x Warranty Card
For your proper operation, do not connect the AC600 Adapter to your computer before installing the software. If so, wait for the Found New Hardware screen to be displayed, and then click “Cancel”. Otherwise, the installation process may be adversely affected.
For Window 10 users, you may not be able to switch into the SoftAP mode.
If your computer’s operating system doesn’t install the driver automatically after plugging in, you just need to install the driver from the bundled CD or from Wavlink’s website.